My Toy/Doll Story

Sorry beforehand, as you may come across my Hinglish (English + Hindi....native language here).

Wow!!! After so many vichar (thoughts) I am finally entering into this world of blogging.
Well About myself, busy in this biggest & busiest city of India Mumbai, juggling between my Job & husband, I get really a limited time to pursue my Hobbies and dream. But as we all are the multitasking superwomen (created and nurtured by God) I find ample time in between to pursue my love of life ....... Love for DOLLsss....

Followed many good bloggers for sucha longg time. Some helped me in making tough desicions of life (which doll to buy), some with making my mind peaceful (with awesome food recipes)  & with few started my thought processing engine go Grrrrrr. Muahhh to all those blogger & now leke prabhu ka naam (by taking gods name) I am attempting my first everrr blog.

It all started in my childhood of the 90s, where I vividly recall my Mom facing many embarrassing moments because of my kid version rolling on shop floors crying for dolls. 

Huh....ahaa...such a good old times..." CRY CRY UNTILL YOU SUCCEED" was the Motto used by me.I got my first success with the pricey doll gifted to me by my NANI (My mom's mother)...which introduced me to the world called BARBIE. we seldom got barbies out here as it was costly (still now its costly for average Indian girl ☹️)  and rarely stored at local toy shop( now thanks to shopping MALL abundance problem is solved). 


The blue dress one in the oldest barbie I got from my Nani...1992 (its getting Vintage). Others are collected during my span of childhood.


So after crying my eyes out & pulling my hairs, I finally got a doll passed down from my Aunt's son & perfectly repacked by Granny (Nani), which he got in his birthday & dont know what do with. I still am thinking who the hell was that Guy who gifted my cousin brother with a Doll. A good Pranam...(Salute) to him for igniting my obsession for fashion dolls. Also with the ample help of my MOM, she still got the whole childhood bundles of dolls taken care of & in good condition..

Few dolls are leaking out oil like residue from their head, which I learned later is the glue used for doll hair (thanks to bloggers here) oozing out. But my Mom house's wall still adored with my dolls. My brother also got his due of childhood, his being masculine Boy-Dolls..that's what I call them. ☺️

Still adore this master pieces...once used for playing had now become collectible items.

(HE-MAN the master of the Universe & Skeleton ha ha ha haaaaaa)

Many dolls will be taken out of closet to be cherished and played once again...Hoping that, this pics bring out many childhood memories you got with your toys. I will be posting soon with my dolls of 90s to the Integrity Toys dolls of 2018s. Looking forward to see some old dolls f& with it many stories you got.


....oh shit tomorrow there's meeting at office (boss sucks) , got to sleep now. Byeeee                                                                                              



Comments