Brand New Year Resolution

Happy New Year to all (I think till 31st January its new year, then Valentines makes it old) and also Happy Republic Day to all my Desi Dosto....

Nail art @ Office today for celebrating Republic Day. Got hold of a blue sleeves to symbolise Ashoke Chakra


Today let us all recall the famous lines "India is my country. All Indians are my brothers & sisters......" (ek ko chhodke....as most of us would quote underbreath 😉)

But most importantly when I reopened this blog after many months I started to ponder, Why in first place I started this blog 😕? I failed Myself, because as maximum people in my life says , this girl have got so much to say in such a short span, she should use some other outlet than us to ogle out her wisdom. I am the branded Batuni aka Talkative girl of my school , college life and so on. By gods grace got landed in the Marketing world where  - Word is Gold.

Hence it was the most sharminda hone wala moment of my life, that in a past whole year I have got only one post to spread my wisdom with you all. I like so much to talk/write about anything, that your listening & reading it actually matters secondary to my genetic being. You may know, its the common trait of a talkative person. We don't care weather you want to hear us or not, what matter is we should be able to sprout out more words per minutes. And as a branded Bengali its my paramkartavya to be the know-it-all of my group.

New year is here so My new resolution is also brand New. Though for how many days I can resolute to follow my resolution will be seen in couple of months 😏.

Firstly my resolution is "To write one blog per month" related to my interest of Life "Foods & Dolls".

This main resolution is followed by my other recurring resolutions from the ages, which started with my understanding of fad called New year resolution.
1. To lose weight 2. To get up early in morning 3. To eat healthy  4.To earn more money 5. To visit many places outside motherland 6. to exercise 7. to exercise 8. to exercise 9. to exercise etc etc etc.....

Now why I choose Food as the bloggable material. Simple "khana anytime chalta hai" (my friend's quote). Bangali khaneka nahi bolega to kya bolega moshai.
Well from the early days, my internal foodie Maan & external Shorir(Body) used to have dangal with each other, the Winner clearly the internal one.

As rightly said -

"Go within every day and find the inner strength so that the world will not blow your candle out.”

Hence as winner inner self I will like/try to blog about all the foods here and there eaten achha bura all & the "Master-chef " Me will experiment on the only living being of the house other than me with her home cooking kyuki ye saath phero ka vachan hai. (god help the poor soul) 😉.

It was the most crunchy dish I had in life. The juicy plum garlics were fried till crisp outside & soft inside. This make perfect side dish for liquors.

Chana Garlic Masala

Secondly rahi baat dolls ka to woh aisa hai..this is the line I generally starts with when explaining all the Aanty, Uncle, Mama, chacha, bhai, Unko, friends ko......(Simple fact is that I LOVE Dolls nothing to explain here).

Operetta & Frankein Stein Doll
My favorites of the many dolls & first ones to be exported from Pardes. MH dolls Operetta & Frankein Stein Doll
Also in 2017 I got a sewing machine as it itches me to see many high end fashions for dolls which were not available here & not possible always, to order from Pardes.  And it was also very hurtful to see my dresses coming from Fashion street and my dolls adoring Prada styled one. Hence I took the matter in hand , like my Grand-mom and Mom used to sew small dresses, beds, pillows for my Barbie.
I will be restoring thou lost art MA. You will be proud of me. 

Wow Man!!!! I did it!!! I wrote the first blog of 2019. So this month resolution fulfilled!!!!
Told ya!!! I can talk talk and talk on any random thing....hopefully I can continue with this randomness, as it brings the needed variety in the life which become quite monotonous.

See you all again...Muahhhh

Today hearing "Zindagi do Pal ki, intezar kab tak hum karenge bhala." Movie - Kite.  💠

Comments